The Avenue, Surbiton
- Plot 5
- Studio Apartment
- First Floor
- 452 sq ft
- Brand New Development
- Desired Surbiton Postcode
- Help to Buy
- Fantastic Transport Links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A fantastic location with restaurants and coffee shops offering alfresco dining it really is a suburban dream with Royal Richmond & Bushy Parks a short drive away. If you are looking for something a little more upbeat, the bustling town of Kingston Upon Thames is located just a few moments away.
A stylish development of just 9 apartments. Finished to an exceptionally high standard these modern & sophisticated apartments are Surbiton's latest desired postcode.
65 The Avenue is located 0.8 miles from Surbiton Station, the fast trains taking just 19 minutes to London Waterloo.
BrochuresProperty Brochure65 The Avenue Bro...
The Avenue, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.6 miles
- Berrylands Station0.8 miles
- Tolworth Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Stack & Bonner, established in 1988 by John Stack and Andrew Pollard, has evolved to be one of the most successful independent estate agencies in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, specialising in Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes.
As a progressive and ambitious company, we embrace these characteristics in our ethos of hard work and dedication to making the complete moving process as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100723005232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stack & Bonner, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.