Grove Terrace, Canterbury
- Furnish type:
This large, two double bedroom property located a stones throw away from the city centre has recently been renovated to a high, modern standard.
-Two Large bedrooms
- Free on street parking
- Secure garden to rear of the property
- Available July 2022
This property comes with British Gas Homecare cover included, which covers the boiler, heating, water, plumbing, drains, and electrics.
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Grove Terrace, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.1 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.8 miles
- Chartham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Abode Sales & Lettings is an independent company covering Canterbury, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Faversham and the surrounding villages. We have many years experience in buying, letting and selling property, and our aim is to provide a personal service which is second to none. We have a practical, forward thinking approach which is vital in today’s ever changing property market, and whether you are searching for somewhere in the city, the country or by the seaside we would love to work with yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ABD1000549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Sales & Lettings, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.