Church Hill Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- 30' X 12'3 LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM/BEDROOM FIVE
- 16'6 X 14'3 L SHAPED FITTED KITCHEN
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 110' SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN/GARDEN CABIN
- OFF STREET PARKING/SOLE AGENTS
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Understairs meter storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 30' X 12'3 Into angle bay double glazed window, feature fireplace, radiators, wood laminate flooring, double glazed sliding patio doors onto rear garden, open plan to:-
FITTED KITCHEN 16'6 X 14'3 Being L shaped fitted with high and low level cupboards and draws, composite working top surfaces with inset twin bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double glazed window above, built in five ring gas hob with extractor hood above, built in electric double oven, fitted dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
UTILITY ROOM/ 14'7 X 6'8 Double glazed window, wood
BEDROOM FIVE laminate flooring, plumbing and space for
Stairs to FIRST FLOOR Access to loft space, radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 16' X 8'9 Into angled bay double glazed window, radiator, up to wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 12'6 X 11'3 Double glazed window, radiator, built in shelved cupboards.
BEDROOM THREE 14'7 X 8' Front aspect double glazed windows,
BEDROOM FOUR 11'6 X 9' Rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, door to:-
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, double glazed window, extractor fan,
FAMILY BATHROOM White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, separate shower cubicle, double glazed frosted window, skylight window, fitted cupboards, part tiled walls.
REAR GARDEN Extending to 110ft in a southerly direction mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, leading to :-
GARDEN CABIN 17'9 X 11'5 Electric radiator, broadband, double glazed window, adjacent storage shed.
FRONT GARDEN Being paved providing off street parking.
Church Hill Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Sutton Station0.6 miles
- Cheam Station0.9 miles
- Sutton Common Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Connor Prince is an independent estate agent established in 1994 and situated on a bold corner location with the largest window display in Worcester Park. Resident partner Neil Prince who has over 25 years estate agency experience and his dedicated sales team pride themselves on their reputation and continue to provide the high standard and professional and personal services required to get clients moving. We are constantly looking for more properties to sell and let to meet the continuing d
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Con2116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connor Prince, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.