Wyebank Avenue, Tutshill, Chepstow
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN
- SEPARATE TOILET AND BATHROOM
- STUNNING VIEWS OVER THE RIVER WYE
- DRIVEWAY, CARPORT & GARAGE
A superb opportunity to purchase this well presented TWO BEDROOM semi-detached bungalow which is situated in a popular and sought after residential area. LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDINGS which lead out onto the Sedbury Cliffs, providing excellent views over the River Wye!
A superb opportunity to purchase this well presented TWO BEDROOM semi-detached bungalow which is situated in a popular and sought after residential area. LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDINGS which lead out onto the Sedbury Cliffs, providing excellent views. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, two bedrooms, lounge, conservatory, cloakroom/WC, bathroom and kitchen. Front garden with driveway to the side which leads to a carport and garage providing parking for a number of vehicles. An enclosed well maintained landscaped garden to the rear with stunning views over the River Wye and four outbuildings. MUST BE VIEWED!
Enter via opaque UPVC double glazed door to porch. Wood laminate flooring. Opaque UPVC double glazed door to hallway.
Door to storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Radiator. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and side elevations. Radiator
Lounge 16' 5" x 13' 7" ( 5.00m x 4.14m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Fireplace with back boiler. UPVC double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side overlooking the garden. Double doors to the side elevation.
Comprising close coupled WC. Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Tiled splashbacks.
Comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.17m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of base units with laminate worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for dishwasher. Wall cupboards. Ceramic tile flooring. Tiled splashbacks. Opaque UPVC double glazed door to side elevation. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Door to storage cupboard.
Front - Gently sloping lawns. Larger than average driveway with wooden gates leading into the car port which leads to garage.
Rear - Fantastic feature to the property is the larger than average rear garden which is mainly laid to lawns with raised flower beds, mature shrubs, plants and trees. Pathways and steps leading down to the lower part of the garden which directly overlooks the River Wye and Chepstow town.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Wyebank Avenue, Tutshill, Chepstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station0.4 miles
- Caldicot Station5.8 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station6.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPW100895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.