Purves Road, London, NW10
- Freehold Terraced House
- Four Bedrooms - Converted Loft And Rear Extended
- Approx. 1627 Sq Ft (151.2 Sq M)
- New Decked Low Maintenance Garden
- Newly Decorated
- Close To Queens Park And Stations
We are pleased to offer a charming and very well presented four bedroom, terraced house in Kensal Rise appealing to families within this sought after location.
Recently redecorated throughout, the accommodation is of a neutral style, comprising of a double reception room, large modern fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room with access to a brand new private, low maintenance, decked garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, plus a family bathroom. On the top floor (loft conversion) is the fourth bedroom plus a shower room.
The house comes with Lawful Development / Planning Approval for a fifth bedroom/study.
Purves Road is a popular residential street close to the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars on Chamberlayne Road and College Road, and the nearby green open spaces of Queen's Park. Transport links include Kensal Rise (Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo & Overground).
*To book a viewing on this great property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week please visit the Purplebricks website for viewing availability and to confirm your date and appointment time during the open house slots. Alternatively you can download our award winning App*.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Purves Road, London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Green Station0.3 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.4 miles
- Willesden Junction Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1252619-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering North West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.