Thornhill Road, Surbiton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three/Four bedroom House
- Double Garage
- Large through Lounge
- Additional reception room
- Upstairs bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Large Garden
- Additional loft room on the top floor
- Available Now
Thornhill Road, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.9 miles
- Surbiton Station0.9 miles
- Chessington North Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Having grown over the last 10 years, Humphrey and Brand have become one Surbiton's leading estate agencies. We are renowned for delivering exceptional customer service to all of our clients. Perhaps unsurprisingly over 80% of our clients come to us by way of recommendation.
- We want your move to be as easy, straightforward and stress free as possible. We understand the value of presentation thats why we use the best professional photographers to ca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103456001592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey and Brand Residential, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.