- A Spacious Extended Detached Family Home
- Sought After Location Within Nunthorpe
- Two Reception Rooms, One with Vaulted Ceiling & Fabulous Views Over the Rear Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Smart Family Bathroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Generous Size Plot
- Early Viewing Advised
With staircase to the first floor.
1.37m x 1.57m
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
6m x 3.43m
Attractive marble fire surround with inset fire, French doors to the kitchen diner and bi-folding doors opening to the family room.
5.6m x 3.4m
A fabulous addition to the property enjoying pleasant views over the garden with vaulted ceiling, two skylights, Karndean flooring and French doors to the side elevation.
5.4m (max) x 3.86m (max) - 17'9 (max) x 12'8 (max) With a smart modern range of fitted wall and floor units and integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and Belling range style cooker with extractor over. Karndean flooring and integral door to the garage.
4.4m x 3.15m
2.74m x 2.77m
3.15m x 2.77m
4.4m into alcove x 3.02m - 14'5 into alcove x 9'11
2.82m x 1.7m
With a modern suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, period style column style radiator with heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
Gardens & Parking
Externally there is an open plan front garden laid to lawn and an extensive block paved driveway with double gates leading to additional parking, ideal for a caravan/campervan etc. To the rear there is a spacious and well-presented garden with extensive lawned area, patios, and gazebo.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nunthorpe Station0.5 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station0.6 miles
- Marton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Michael Poole Nunthorpe ideally located in the heart of this sought after village, providing free parking and selling and renting properties in Nunthorpe, Marton, Ormesby, Guisborough, Great Ayton, Stokesley or surrounding villages. Managed by Partner David Poole with a dedicated team of estate agents and letting agents we can assist in all you property needs.
Their experience will provide confidence in your search for an Estate Agent In Nunthorpe or Letting a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN210757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.