9 Trinity Wharf, 52-58 High Street, Hull
- Let type:
- Long term
- AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER!
- Two Bedroom Furnished Apartment
- Located In The Heart Of Hull, Within Walking Distance To All Local Amenities
- Allocated Parking
- £750 Per Calendar Month
- 5 Week Deposit £860, Payable On The Day You Sign Your Tenancy
Garness Jones are proud to present to the market this furnished two bedroom apartment. Located in the Heart of Hull, within walking distance of bars, restaurants, St Stephens Shopping Centre and Hull Bus & Train Station.
LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN - Spacious living room with views over the Town Centre. The kitchen comes fully equipped with washing machine, fridge and freezer, electric hobs and ovens, microwave and kettle. The lounge also comes with sofa and dining room table and chairs.
BATHROOM - Fitted three piece bathroom with shower over bath.
BEDROOM 1 - Large main bedroom with double glazed windows, double mattress, wardrobe and storage unit. This bedroom does also have an en suite with shower cubicle.
BEDROOM 2 - Double sized bedroom with double glazed window, wardrobe and bedside table.
To the rear of the property there is off road allocated parking.
No pets & none smokers.
If you are interested in applying for this property, an application form can be requested when in attendance of the viewing.
Once the application has been completed and handed back into the office with the required documentation (proof of income, proof of residence and proof of identification) we will then begin the referencing process. If you are successful, we will call you to discuss a move in date and arrange an appointment to sign your tenancy documentation. It is at this point that you will be required to pay your first month's rent in advance and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent), you will then be handed the keys to move into your new home.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, your forever home is waiting!
9 Trinity Wharf, 52-58 High Street, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station0.5 miles
- New Holland Station3.0 miles
- Barrow Haven Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9840LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garness Jones, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.