Finchley Road, London, NW11
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Well-maintained block
- Great location on Finchley Road
- Elevator access
- Master bedroom with Ensuite
- Private Balcony
Orchard Mead also benefits from a Residents Gym and is close to the amenities on Finchley Road and easy access to Golders Hill Park, whilst the nearby Hendon Way provides high capacity road links.
999 year lease. Chain free.
Finchley Road, London, NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.6 miles
- Cricklewood Station0.7 miles
- Hampstead Station1.0 miles
About the agent
At Stones Residential we aim to provide a fresh approach and unrivalled expertise in our market place and a personalised bespoke service for each and every landlord, vendor, tenant or purchaser to ensure that their requirements are always met. You will find Stones Residential to be professional, honest & reliable, acting on behalf of our clients best interest at all times and striving to improve our services that we currently offer.
Specialising in residential sales & lettings, our Bel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP200430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Residential, Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.