Teal Close, Chatteris
- Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage & Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Park
- Highly Popular Location
This Detached Family Home is Ready & Waiting for a First Time Buyer/Family! Boasting Three Reception Rooms, Downstairs Cloakroom, Three Generous Bedrooms, Ensuite to Master & Good Size Rear Garden with Single Garage & Off Road Parking! Hurry & Call us to View!
The attractive Fenland market town of Chatteris is located on the Cambridgeshire Border and is situated about 8 miles from March and also 12 miles from Ely both of which have train stations providing great access links into Stansted airport, London, Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough. Chatteris Town has an array of amenities including a range of primary schools, doctor's surgery, leisure centre, two renowned supermarkets and welcoming pubs and restaurants to suit the whole family!
Hall 5.19m x 1.00m (17' x 3'3")
Lounge 4.43m x 3.35m (14'6" x 11')
Dining Room 3.00m x 2.46m (9'10" x 8'1")
Study 3.00m x 1.82m (9'10" x 6')
Kitchen 3.34m x 2.44m (10'11" x 8')
WC 1.73m x 0.90m (5'9" x 2'11")
Bedroom One 3.88m x 3.54m (12'7" x 11'6")
En-suite 2.51m x 1.89m (8'2" x 6'2")
Bedroom Two 3.53m x 3.36m (11'7" x 11')
Bedroom Three 3.07m x 2.29m (10'1" x 7'5")
Bathroom 1.90m x 1.69m (6'3" x 5'6")
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door and side gate leading to the rear garden.
The rear of the property has a small patio area but further gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and plants there is extra side access to the garage area.
Up and over door to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Teal Close, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.0 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.