Lynes Lane, Ringwood
- POTENTIAL PLOT (subject to planning permission)
- RINGWOOD TOWN CENTRE
- COULD BE SPLIT INTO TWO DWELLINGS (STPP)
- COULD BE DEVELOPED TO CREATE SUBSTANTIAL HOME
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Minutes walk to High Street
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Offered with No Forward Chain
The property is currently let out as a Holiday Home producing approx. 40k Gross.
The property currently comprises of TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen and Bathroom. Further benefits to include gas central heating, double glazing, ample parking to the front complete with garage.
The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a small patio' d seating area, enclosed by fencing.
NOTE: The current owner has put in a pre-application for planning to demolish the existing dwelling and erect three properties. We are advised this proposal will be informally supported in principle, but with some changes to application. Please call for further information.
Lynes Lane, Ringwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinton Admiral Station7.2 miles
About the agent
At Carter Shaw, we work differently to other agents you may have dealt with previously. With customer satisfaction and service at the heart of our business model we are available for our clients 7 days a week and will always strive to respond to any queries at any time. We know that moving house can be a stressful process, however also know that it does not need to be.
We aim to be on hand at all times to go that extra mile to ensure you achieve the best price, in the shortest time, wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS1CS001096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Shaw Estate and Letting Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.