Sunset Close, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey
- SITUATED IN THE POPULAR BEACHLANDS AREA
- Spacious semi-detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Spacious living room
- Delightful kitchen / dining room
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Ample off road parking for several vehicles
- Enclosed rear garden
- Internal viewing highly recommended
As you enter the property you approach the entrance hall with two built in storage cupboards with additional shelving. From here you have access to the back bedroom, shower room and living room. The living room is rear facing and benefits from double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden. Entering the spacious kitchen/dining room which is fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units with work surface over. The kitchen comes complete with a stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in electric oven and a built in four ring electric hob. There is space for a freestanding fridge freezer, sky light, window to side aspect and door leading to the inner hallway. Bedroom one and three are both off the inner hallway each with windows to the front and a built in wardrobe to the master bedroom. Also from the inner hallway is the main bathroom which is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled enclosed bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. There is also a utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine, power and light. Leading into the back bedroom, there is a selection of fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden and the modern fitted shower room is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, close coupled wc and vanity wash hand basin.
To the front is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading down one side of the property with an area of lawn to the front. The enclosed rear garden comprises of a paved patio area adjoining the property leading to an area of lawn beyond.
Convenient location for access to the beach, bus route and local convenient store. Internal viewing is highly recommended by sole agents.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 4.78m x 3.63m (15'8 x 11'11) -
Kitchen / Dining Room - 6.30m x 3.84m (20'8 x 12'7) -
Inner Hallway -
Bedroom 1 - 4.90m x 3.02m (16'1 x 9'11) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.45m x 3.48m (11'4 x 11'5) -
Family Bathroom -
Bedroom 3 - 2.79m x 2.74m (9'2 x 9') -
Shower Room -
Council Tax Band - B -
BrochuresSunset Close, Pevensey Bay, PevenseyBrochure
Sunset Close, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey Bay Station0.9 miles
- Normans Bay Station1.2 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Oakfield Estate Agents; a leading independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent in East Sussex with properties for sale and let in Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne. Since opening the doors of our first branch in Hastings in 1996, Oakfield Estate Agents have strived to set new standards in Estate Agency to put us ahead of our competitors.
We offer a personal service tailored to our clients and go that extra mile to ensure every client experience with Oakfield Estate Agents is a p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31111823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.