20 Margaret Street, Sheffield
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
Great location, easy walk to City Centre & shops!
4 bright double bedrooms
Newly installed kitchen
Stones throw from both universities
5 mins walking distance to Sheffield Hallam Uni city Campus,
Conveniently placed for city centre and train station.
Previous student tenants stayed for 2 consecutive years!
Can be all inclusive at £99 per person per week.
Brochures20 Margaret Street, SheffieldBrochure
20 Margaret Street, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Sheffield Tram Stop0.6 miles
- West Street Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
- We are a small professional business offering a bespoke service for both lettings & property management.
- Local & friendly we are located in the heart of Broomhill, Sheffield close to the Universities and Hospitals.
- With over 25 years experience in the Sheffield, South Yorkshire & North Derbyshire property market we are able to advise on all areas.
- We provide and manage high quality accommodation for professionals and students.
- Mark Bennett, our Managing Direc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31111861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MBA Lettings & Property Management Ltd, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.