Rayneham Road, Ilkeston
- Four Bedroom Detached Home in a sought after location
- Lounge, Dining Room and Conservatory
- Kitchen and Utility
- Large Rear Garden backing onto the Nutbrook Trail
- Ensuites & Family Bathroom
- Parking & Garage
- No upward Chain
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the popular area of Shipley View. The house is located towards the edge of the estate, close to the Nutbrook trail and Shipley Country Park. Viewings essential!
Burchell Edwards are pleased to be marketing this spacious four bedroom detached family home in the popular area of Shipley View. The house is located towards the edge of the estate, close to the Nutbrook trail and Shipley Country Park.
Offering spacious accommodation throughout, comprising entrance hallway with a guest WC. Bay fronted lounge with a feature fireplace, formal dining room, and conservatory, fitted kitchen with a built in oven and hob and a utility area. To the first floor, the landing provides access to all four bedrooms (three of which are doubles and have fitted wardrobes) and a fourth single bedroom. There is an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a separate family bathroom with an over bath shower. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to the front of the property there is a lawned frontage, and a driveway, integral garage with electric light and power. Outside Rear lawned garden with gate opening onto the Nutbrook Trail.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Accessed via a double glazed entrance door with a radiator, coving to the ceiling and stairs rising to the first floor, doors leading off:
Comprising WC and wash hand basin. radiator and a double glazed front window.
A Spacious family sitting room with a feature fireplace and electric fire. Walk in double glazed front bay window, two radiators, coving to the ceiling and double doors opening to:
Formal dining room with a radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed sliding patio doors opening onto to the conservatory.
Tiles flooring, double glazed windows.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units along two walls. Work surface areas and an inset sink and drainer with a mixer tap and tiled splash backs. There is a built in electric oven, hob and hood, along with space for a dishwasher and further appliance. Radiator, double glazed rear window and door to garden, archway access to:
Fitted base and wall units with work surfaces and an inset sink and drainer with a mixer tap and tiled splash backs. Plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed rear window and a double glazed side access door.
First Floor Accommodation
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, Built in airing cupboard with the hot water cylinder and shelving.
A good sized double master bedroom with fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes. Radiator, double glazed front window and a door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor vent and a double glazed front window.
Second double bedroom with fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes. Radiator and a double glazed rear window.
Fitted with a radiator, with fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes and a double glazed rear window.
Single bedroom with a radiator and double glazed rear window, fitted shelving unit.
fitted with a bath having a mixer shower over and fitted screen. Tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, extractor vent and a double glazed side window.
Frontage/Driveway - To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars. Access to the garage and entrance door with a storm canopy. A lawned frontage, and gated side path leading to the rear garden.
Enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, outside tap and lighting, greenhouse, mature borders with plants, trees and bushes, gated rear access onto the Nutbrook Trail.
This charming property requires a degree of modernisation but offers so much potential! Sitting on the Edge of the Nutbrook trail on one of Shipley Views most desirable locations. This property is offered to the market with no upward chain. Viewings are highly recommended.
From the Tesco island take the A6007 onto Heanor Road go a few yards down this road on the left turn up Common Lane, bear to the left you are then on Rayneham Road no.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Rayneham Road, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station1.5 miles
- Langley Mill Station2.1 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop5.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.