Lea Hill Road, Birmingham
- FOR EARLY RESERVATION-CHOICE OF FITTED KITCHEN
- LUXURY VINYL FLOORS TO KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- TURF TO FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- SOLAR PANELS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
***COMING SOON, EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF 4 BEDROOMED SEMI & DETACHED HOMES***
CONTACT MOLLY OR BETHANIE ON 0121-357-6877 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A CHANCE TO SECURE YOUR CHOSEN PLOT!
Welcome to Friary Park, a stunning collection of just 14 boutique new homes situated in Handsworth Wood.
The area of Handsworth Wood is perfect for the Friary Park development, on the edge of Perry Hall Park but within easy reach of Birmingham and beyond.
Families moving to the area are spoilt for choice when it comes to education with 13 Primary schools rated good or outstanding within 1 mile of the site, and 23 secondary schools within 3 miles. With the Doug Ellis Sports Centre, a Shopping centre and open spaces within easy reach theres plenty to keep families active and entertained giving you the wonderful community feel that you would desire.
Transport is well catered for from Friary Park with Perry Barr train station less than 1 mile away giving you direct access into Birmingham City Centre, whilst the A34 is also easily accessed by Car.
Plot 3 is a stylish four bedroom, semi detached home built over three floors.
On the ground floor there is a hallway and W.C including storage cupboard. With an open plan kitchen/dining area, and a spacious living area with french doors leading onto your own rear garden. The first floor consists of a master bedroom with en-suite. The first floor also offers a family bathroom and the second bedroom including an extra study area, perfect for those working from home or looking for a multi-use room such as a craft room or walk in wardrobe.
On the second floor there is the third and fourth bedroom built into the eaves.
Living Area 11' 9" x 14' 9" ( 3.58m x 4.50m )
Kitchen Dining 14' 9" x 17' ( 4.50m x 5.18m )
Study 6' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.08m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.87m )
Please note CGI's are for illustrative purposes only.
Room measurements may vary from those shown.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lea Hill Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Perry Barr Station0.4 miles
- Hamstead Station1.2 miles
- Witton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Great Barr for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GBR309208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.