Moat Road, Oldbury, B68 8EH
- NEWLY REFURBISHED HOME
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH LARGE ISLAND
- THREE GOOD-SIZED BEDROOMS
- NEW FLOORING ADDED THROUGHOUT
- GREAT OUTDOOR SPACE
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% visit loveyourpostcode.com
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
WOW, WHAT A BEAUTY! This property is being added to the market after a full makeover including a brand new roof. The modern style throughout makes this an ideal property to move straight into. It is located in the heart of Oldbury, within a great school catchment area. On your doorstep you have plenty of local amenities to choose from, including shops, restaurants and gyms. Also, Barnford Park is just up the road which is a great place for an evening walk.
LOOKING TO SELL? CALL OUR TEAMS ON FOR YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION HOME VALUATION.
Walking into the property you will be amazed by the care and dedication put in by the current vendors. On your right you have a good-sized reception room with a large front window. Next you have the kitchen which is exemplary. The large island in the middle is a great addition with top of the range worktops and cupboards. You also have a downstairs WC and storage available.
SELLING? CALL US ON FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION?
Going up the stairs you have the family bathroom straight ahead which has a stand-alone bath with separate shower. The bedrooms are good sizes with two doubles and one single. All have been decorated with neutral colours and new carpets, just waiting for you to come and add your own little touches. From here you will be able to see the garden which is a great blend of grass and slabbed areas. It is a great place to relax in the summer months. This property is a must see for anyone searching for their next forever home. Be sure to make your enquiry to secure a viewing.
Entrance Hall - 4 x 1.2 (13'1" x 3'11") -
Living Room - 4.3 x 3.1 (14'1" x 10'2") -
Kitchen - 5 x 6.1 (16'4" x 20'0") -
Wc - 1.6 x 0.8 (5'2" x 2'7" ) -
Storage - 2.4 x 0.8 (7'10" x 2'7") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.1 x 3 (13'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.3 x 3 (14'1" x 9'10") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.4 x 1.8 (7'10" x 5'10") -
Family Bathroom - 2.8 x 1.8 (9'2" x 5'10") -
BrochuresMoat Road, Oldbury, B68 8EHBrochure
Moat Road, Oldbury, B68 8EH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Green Station0.8 miles
- Rowley Regis Station1.2 miles
- Smethwick Galton Bridge Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
Award winning. Results driven. Customer focused. Knowledgeable.
loveyourpostcode.com® is leading modern estate agency; selling, renting and managing thousands of properties UK wide from Central Birmingham.
Over the years the group has bench marked itself as one of the most recognisable independently owned property brands. Its core values have never changed, they have always been to deliver an exceptional customer experience based upon honesty and integrity. Prou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31112810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Your Postcode®, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.