Damer Terrace, London, SW10
- Superb duplex apartment
- Two double bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Impressive roof terrace
- Split level, triple aspect with great natural light throughout
- 1162 sq ft. (108 mq) Approx
- EPC Rating = D
Wonderful period, triple-aspect two bedroom duplex apartment with extensive living space and a most impressive roof terrace, located in the Lots Road conservation area.
Measuring over 1,100 square feet (approx.) and boasting exceptional natural light, the apartment comprises a generous living room and dining area, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms including a walk-in shower, and a large, south-facing roof terrace.
Both double bedrooms boast fitted wardrobes and the apartment further benefits from plenty of built-in storage space.
Damer Terrace is a cul-de-sac being approximately 0.5 miles to the new Chelsea Waterfront development which will bring new high-end amenities to the area. The apartment is conveniently positioned for the river and the extensive amenities of the Kings Road, which include an excellent range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Damer Terrace is conveniently positioned for the river and the extensive amenities of the Kings Road which include an excellent range off fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Square Footage: 1,162 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 182 years remaining.
Damer Terrace, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CES210199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.