Romney Road, New Malden, KT3
- Freehold Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Reception with Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Detached Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Local Amenities & Excellent Transport Links
- Viewings are Highly Recommended
5.16m (16' 11") x 4.78m (15' 8")
3.56m (11' 8") x 3.15m (10' 4")
4.72m (15' 6") x 3.71m (12' 2")
3.94m (12' 11") x 3.61m (11' 10")
2.44m (8' 0") x 2.31m (7' 7")
Romney Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malden Manor Station0.4 miles
- Berrylands Station0.9 miles
- Worcester Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
At Hunters Worcester Park, we are proud to offer an array of beautifully presented properties in highly sought after areas located within a three mile radius of our branch on Central Road. This includes, but is not limited to, Tolworth, Motspur Park, New Malden, Morden, Sutton, Nonsuch Park and Chessington, covering anything from popular residential streets through to quiet cul-de-sacs with great local amenities and leafy parks.
As we work in collaboration with a first class nationwide
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL205784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.