The Droveway, Hove, East Sussex
- STUNNING 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PROMINENT CORNER PLOT
- WITHIN HOVE PARK AREA
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER & ADJACENT SNUG
- LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
Arranged over two floors, the accommodation within briefly comprises: UP TO 5 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS INCLUDING 2 EN-SUITE, GROUND FLOOR WC, UTILITY ROOM, RECEPTION HALLWAY, FAMILY SIZED KITCHEN/DINER, SNUG AND A SEPARATE LOUNGE.
Outside the property has a generous frontage allowing space a number of cars. There is a sizeable SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN complete with HOME OFFICE which doubles as a gym and a sleepover room.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
The Droveway, Hove, East Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.5 miles
- Aldrington Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Hove's Newest BIG thing
The Weatherill Property Group was set up ( 2018 ) and was one of the best things to happen to our city that year. We are a small and carefully selected group of property professionals that can and will ensure a smooth house sale and or purchase. Amongst others we have paired up GD Impact ( Bespoke photos floorplans etc ) 2 fantastic local solicitors a mortgage advisor and even a local removal firm ( Mills Removals ) Si
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31113414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Weatherill Property Group, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.