Fairfax Close, Winchester, SO22
- Handsome, Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- Welcoming Sitting Room and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances Conservatory
- Useful Utility Room
- WC, Sylish En-Suite Shower Room and Smart Family Bathroom
- Ample Off-Road Parking on the Generous Driveway
- Detached Double Garage
- Well Maintained, Landscaped Rear Garden
- Ideally Located to Offer Access to Both Southampton and Winchester City Centre
The spacious hallway is an impressive introduction to the property, lying at the centre of the property and giving access to the principal reception spaces. The welcoming sitting room is a super room stretching from front to back which enjoys natural light from two aspects. A gas fireplace with marble surround is a pleasing focal point to the room. On the opposite side of the hall, the dining room lies alongside the kitchen/breakfast room, opening up the possibility of combining the two rooms into one very large room if so desired and subject to any supporting work needed. From here double doors give access to a lovely bright conservatory with double doors leading out to the garden. The fitted kitchen/breakfast room overlooks the garden and provides ample base and eye level units. A serving hatch gives access to the dining room. There are fitted appliances such as oven and hob, fridge and dishwasher. A useful utility room lies adjacent with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a door gives side access to the garden from here too. A W.C. completes the picture on the ground floor.
Stairs turn up to the first floor where a spacious landing leads to four good bedrooms (all of which have built-in wardrobes) and two bathrooms. The master bedroom is a good size with fully tiled, stylish en suite shower room. The smart family bathroom has a p-shaped bath and shower over.
Outside to the front of the property there is ample off-road parking on the very generous driveway, leading to the detached double garage which can also be accessed from the garden. There is side access to the well maintained, landscaped rear garden which is fully enclosed by hedging ensuring excellent privacy. The lawn is very attractively flanked by a large variety of mature shrubs within the borders and there is a paved patio area immediately to the rear of the house.
Fairfax Close is ideally located to provide access to both Southampton and the city of Winchester with its railway station (links to London Waterloo in approx 55 minutes), high street shops, boutiques, library, coffee shops, public houses, restaurants, theatre, cinema, museum and of course the city’s historic cathedral. The M3 motorway is easily accessible from this location.
From Winkworth turn left into High Street and bear left towards Upper High Street. At the roundabout carry straight on into Romsey Road and follow this past the hospital to another roundabout. Carry straight on over the roundabout and over the next set of traffic lights. At the next set of traffic lights turn left and then immediately right into Olivers Battery Road North. Fairfax Close is on the right after St. Peters School. Proceed along the road and the property can be found on the right-hand side.
Fairfax Close, Winchester, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station1.6 miles
- Shawford Station2.3 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN210187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.