Bare Avenue, Morecambe
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted Lounge & Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway leading to Garage
- Sought after residential location
- Close to Seafront & Village Amenities
This wonderful property boasts charm and character throughout with classic period features, bay fronted windows and coved ceilings.
Entrance to the property is via the side elevation into a generous hallway with a wide staircase leading to the first floor. To the ground floor, the property boasts two receptions rooms; a bay fronted lounge with coal effect gas fire, hearth and mantle, and a light, bright dining room with wall mounted gas fire and patio doors overlooking the private rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen offers a range of wall, drawer and base units with integrated oven, hob and extractor above. Furthermore, there is a very useful ground floor shower room with WC and wash basin.
Rooms to the first floor include, spacious landing, three generous double bedrooms plus a good sized single bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite comprising; pedestal wash basin, low flush WC and fitted bath with shower above.
Externally, there is a low maintenance front garden, driveway leading to detached garage and a private rear garden on two tiers with seating and lawn areas.
Gf Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
BrochuresBare Avenue, MorecambeBrochure
Bare Avenue, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bare Lane Station0.2 miles
- Morecambe Station1.3 miles
- Lancaster Station2.3 miles
About the agent
GF Property Sales & Lettings are a dedicated and professional family business whose goal is to provide a first class customer service and to achieve the best results for our clients.
The company was established in 2003 by Gerry Farrell who has over 40 years of local experience and has grown to become one of the area's most highly respected Estate Agents.
As an Independent Estate Agent, we offer a wealth of experience under one roof to give us the edge over our competitors and we p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31113613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GF Property Sales & Lettings, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.