Kimberley Road, Borrowash, Derby
- By-To-Let opportunity ** Tenant in Situ
- Situated in the popular area of Borrowash
- Lounge with bay window to front * Separate dining room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Short walk to village centre and well-positioned for A52 and Derby
- Good-sized rear garden
**TENANT IN SITU** TWO BEDROOMED TRADITIONAL semi-detached home in a highly regarded area! Entrance/hall, lounge with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen, to the first floor there are two double bedrooms a family bathroom, outside there is a GOOD-SIZED GARDEN TO THE REAR.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroomed traditional semi-detached home in a highly regarded area. The property comes to the market with a tenant in situ and in brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance/hall, lounge with bay window, dining room, kitchen, to the first floor there are two double bedrooms a family bathroom, outside there is a good-sized garden to the rear, which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area.
Borrowash is a popular location for its local amenities and facilities as well as some highly regarded schools. There are excellent transport links to both Nottingham and derby city centres, and with its close proximity to the A52, A50, A6 and M1 Motorway, Borrowash makes an excellent base for commuting.
A viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
Lounge 12' 7" x 13' 6" ( 3.84m x 4.11m )
Bay window to the front of the property, coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Under stairs storage cupboard, original storage cupboard, window to the side elevation, radiator, door to kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a range of base cupboards drawers and matching wall units, laminated worktops, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, oven and grill, gas hob, extractor fan over, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
Cast iron feature fireplace, tiled hearth, coving, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.79m )
Over stairs storage cupboard, coved ceiling, cast iron fireplace, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., double glazed fronted rear window, part tiled walls, low level spot lighting, heated towel radiator.
To the front of the property is hedged boundary and a pathway leading to the side entrance to the property. There is also gated access to the side of the property which leads to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area perfect for outside dining, and a further gravelled seating area. There is a brick outhouse with useful storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Kimberley Road, Borrowash, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.3 miles
- Derby Station3.6 miles
- Peartree Station4.0 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.