Holy Cross Lane, Belbroughton
- Stylish extended and refurbished family home.
- Between villages of Clent and Belbroughton
- Quality Schools in Belbroughton and Hagley
- Stunning open plan Kitchen/Dinner/Living Room
- Fabulous range of intergrated appliances in the kitchen.
- Four bedrooms, Master bedroom with fabulous en-suite.
- Bifold doors to lovely rear garden.
Occupying an enviable position between the villages of Clent and Belbroughton with rural aspect to the front. It is ideally placed for Clent and Belbroughton first schools and quality schools in Hagley Village, village amenities within Belbroughton and ease of commuting with the M5, M6 and M42 motorways as well as railway stations at Hagley, Blakedown and Stourbridge. Located at the foot of the Clent Hills, the lovely local walks and potential for outdoor pursuits will be a particular attraction for many purchasers.
See Brochure for full details
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Holy Cross Lane, Belbroughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hagley Station1.9 miles
- Blakedown Station2.6 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station3.3 miles
About the agent
The Lee, Shaw Partnership is a privately owned practice now established for around 50 years. From origins in the early 1960’s as Lee, Shaw & Millsum, the firm has grown with a network of offices covering the West Midlands, South Staffordshire and North Worcestershire. The firm has specialist Land and New Homes Departments as well as a Village and Country Homes Brand.
The Lee, Shaw Partnership have a dedicated and long established team of professionals with a vast knowledge spanning deca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11205243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.