Glen View, Kildrum, G67
- IDEAL FAMILY SIZED DETACHED VILLA
- SELDOM AVAILABLE AND VERY SOUGHT AFTER STREET
- FORMAL LOUNGE. DINING ROOM, KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDEN GROUNDS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- EPC D HOME REPORT £210,000
The property is entered into a bright and spacious hallway giving access to Formal Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room and Shower Room
Upstairs, three double bedrooms can be found, both with ample storage, with the accommodation completed by a bathroom.
In addition, the property has double glazing, gch, driveway, garage and good sized private garden grounds.
The property has been well maintained by the current proprietor and viewing is highly recommended.
Glen View, Kildrum, G67
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cumbernauld Station1.2 miles
- Greenfaulds Station1.8 miles
- Croy Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K181121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.