New Street, HORSHAM
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- Fully Furnished
- Private Roof Terrace
- Close to Horsham Town Centre
- Courtyard Garden
- White goods included
- Private gated entrance
- Open plan living room / kitchen
******* Roof Terrace & Court Yard Garden ********
Re-available This fully furnished, well presented two bedroom apartment is situated only a 10 minute walk from Horsham town centre and ideally located for all local amenities, including shops and Horsham main line train station.
******* Roof terrace and Courtyard garden*********
Re-available This is a fully furnished, well presented two bedroom apartment is situated only a 10 minute walk from Horsham town centre and ideally located for all local amenities, including shops and Horsham main line train station. The property compromises of 1 double bedroom and a large single bedroom, open plan living room / kitchen, all white good appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and oven with an induction hob above. It also benefits from a fully tiled modern bathroom with matching white suite and separate shower over bath. The property also features a large roof terrace in addition to a fully enclosed courtyard garden which is perfect for entertaining.
Sorry no pets.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
New Street, HORSHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsham Station0.3 miles
- Littlehaven Station1.0 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station2.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Horsham for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2130B5018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.