Abbotts Grange, Humberston
- Detached bungalow found off Humberston Avenue
- Detached double garage
- Spacious internal layout
- Offered with no forward chain attached
- Four bedrooms
- Utility off the kitchen
With plenty of off road parking, it also benefits from a large detached bricked garage and a lawned garden on the right hand side of the bungalow.
Internally, there is an entrance hallway with a W/C and storage cupboards, a front double bedroom and front facing lounge. From here, you then enter a large airy reception rooms which has doors leading onto the garden and also access into the kitchen. Providing lots of storage, the kitchen has integrated NEFF appliances and then through this room you will find a separate utility room.
Through the second reception room you enter the rear quarter of the bungalow which is where the further three bedrooms and bathroom are located. Firstly, a good sized bathroom which offers a four piece suite comprising of a walk in shower, separate bath and then a vanity storage unit with toilet and wash basin.
The three bedrooms are a good size, especially the master as it benefits from a vanity basin and fitted wardrobes creating ample storage. The other two bedrooms also provide fitted wardrobe storage.
Overall, a fantastic detached bungalow in this perfect setting, ready to move into straight away and can be viewed by contacting our office on .
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Abbotts Grange, Humberston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station2.7 miles
- Grimsby Town Station3.0 miles
- New Clee Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11090164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.