Walsingham Close, Hatfield
- Well Presented Studio Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Well Proportioned Bedroom/Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Allocated Parking Space
- Well Presented Communal Gardens
- Walking Distance To Galleria Shopping Centre
This well presented ground floor studio apartment comes to market in good condition throughout and is close to local shops and amenities.
This well presented ground floor studio apartment is set within a private development within close proximity of the Hatfield Business Park and the A1(M). The property offers a well proportioned bedroom/lounge area with a kitchen just off complete with fitted appliances and good storage. A separate shower room has been modernised to a high standard.
Externally, there is one allocated parking space with plenty of additional visitors' parking and nicely kept communal gardens.
Council Tax Band A (£1,313.65 April 2021 - March 2022).
Leasehold: 125 years from 1 Sept 1988.
The property is situated in a popular cul-de-sac in Hatfield close to the Business Park, David Lloyd fitness heath centre and the University of Hertfordshire. The Galleria outlet shopping centre is within a short walk, rail stations at Hatfield and St, Albans with all major road links (A1M) are all a short drive away. Access to the motorway networks is ideal via the A1(M).
BrochuresWeb DetailsBook a viewing
Walsingham Close, Hatfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.8 miles
- Welham Green Station2.4 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Are you thinking of buying or letting a property? Find out how much your property is worth by visiting www.ashtons.co.uk/instant-valuation. It's free, simple and takes seconds...
With six offices situated in prime locations, our newly extended network covers some of the most affluent commuter towns in Hertfordshire: St Albans, Harpenden, Berkhamsted, Redbourn, Hitchin and Welwyn Garden City.
Ashtons are your local, independent estate agent and w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WGC211236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.