Warrington Road, Prescot
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Recently renovated to a high standard
- Entrance hall with parquet flooring
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with appliances and central island
- Contemporary family bathroom with three piece suite
- Garden at the rear with patio area and lawn
- Garden at the front with block paved driveway
- Within walking distance of all local amenities
- An early viewing is advised
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd
A beautifully presented and recently refurbished two bedroom detached bungalow. Situated within walking distance of Prescot train station, public transport routes, Whiston Hospital and local shops. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with parquet flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and french doors to the garden, modern fitted kitchen with central island, two good sized bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with three piece suite. The property has parquet flooring throughout, new central heating system and double glazed. The rear has a garden with patio and lawn and the front has a garden with driveway for off road parking. We recommend an early viewing of this lovely property. EPC GRADE: E
UPVC part glazed front door. Parquet flooring. Cupboard housing utility meters. Central heating radiator. Doors to all rooms. Built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 12'3 x 16'8
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the side and french doors leading to the rear garden. Parquet flooring. Feature fireplace on a tiled inset and hearth. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12'3 x 8'3
UPVC double glazed window to the front and part glazed door to the side. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a range of contemporary white handleless wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a single bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integral appliances include an electric hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Central island. Inset ceiling spotlights
Bedroom One 12'3 x 10'0
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Parquet flooring. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'3 x 10'6
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Parquet flooring. Central heating radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with a waterfall shower, grey gloss vanity unit housing a wash hand basin and low level wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls.
At the rear of the property is a paved patio area with a garden laid to lawn. Fitted with wall lights. The side is block paved with gate.
At the front is a lawned garden with block paved driveway.
Warrington Road, Prescot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prescot Station0.3 miles
- Eccleston Park Station0.7 miles
- Whiston Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate and Letting Agents are a local and family run company based in the centre of Prescot. We are proud to offer a fresh and modern twist on a traditional high street agent with a fusion of excellent personable service and advanced technology. Our team has been selling and renting property in the Merseyside area for nearly 50 years collectively. We have extensive local knowledge as we are all residents of the area and proud members of the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S48856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd, Prescot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.