Bloomfield Road, Timsbury, Bath
- THREE BEDROOMS
- STONE BUILT TERRACED COTTAGE
- COSY LOUNGE WITH FIREPLACE
- RECENTLY INSTALLED BATHROOM
- LONG GARDEN
- RURAL LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED
- ON ROAD PARKING
Allen Residential are pleased to offer for sale this characterful stone built cottage situated on the outskirts of Timsbury village near open fields and countryside but still within a short level walk of the shops, amenities and primary school.
The accommodation is well presented throughout including entrance hall, a cosy lounge with inglenook fireplace, fitted kitchen, recently installed classic white bathroom suite and three good size bedrooms at first floor level.
There is front and rear access to the house, with the long garden at the front which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubbery and flower bed borders, a great space for a young family or those with dogs.
A lovely cottage that would suit first time buyers or those wishing to downsize and enjoy village life. For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Damien at Allen Residential.
Bloomfield Road, Timsbury, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station5.4 miles
- Keynsham Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Allen Residential is an independent estate agency based in the village of Paulton 12 miles south of Bristol and 9 miles from Bath, established in 2005 by director James Allen.
Specialising in the sale of village home and individual properties, the company provides a proactive approach to selling and letting, combining traditional values with modern marketing techniques to make sure your home reaches the widest possible audience.
Our friendly staff our locally based with a wealth o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LLN_LLN_LFSYCL_355_768107122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Residential, Paulton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.