Gordon Road, Birmingham, B17
- Character Terrace Property
- Highly Sought After Location
- Downstairs W.C & Upstairs Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
LET'S GO with this character terraced property in the highly sought after residential location of Gordon Road.
The property requires some updating internally and has gas central heating and double glazing & briefly comprises; Entrance hall, front reception room/dining room, lounge, kitchen, downstairs w.c, two double bedrooms, shower room, large boarded loft area and enclosed rear garden.
Gordon Road is well situated between Station Road and Park Hill Road. It is readily accessible to the Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre, Birmingham University and Harborne Leisure Centre as well as excellent amenities around the High Street and regular transport services leading through to comprehensive City Centre facilities.
The property itself is set back from the road behind a paved fore garden area with boundary wall. An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the potential of the accommodation on offer.
Viewings available. Register your interest now.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Gordon Road, Birmingham, B17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University Station0.9 miles
- Five Ways Station1.5 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.5 miles
About the agent
About Let’s Go
Looking to let? We can offer landlords a fast and efficient letting and management service at competitive rates. Having worked in the industry for many years we have learnt that what you want as a landlord is actually very simple.
You want minimum fuss, your rent paid on time and your property looked after. I have had many landlords tell me that they have encountered maximum fuss, never receive their rent on time and their property hasn’t been looked after. LET’S GO
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GordonRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Go, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.