- Stunning Sea Views!
- Converted Top Floor Flat
- Recently Refurbished
- Smart Open Plan Living Space
- NEW Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- New Shower Suite
- Short Level Walk to Town Centre
- Hugely Convenient Position
- Modern Electric Heating
- No Onward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Communal Entrance - Secure entry system
3rd Floor Landing -
Entrance Hall -
Built In Airing/Storage Cupboard -
Stylish Open Plan Living Space - 5.87m 3.96m (19'3 13'0) - Incorporating: Kitchen, Dining & Living
Bedroom - 3.89m max x 2.57m (12'9 max x 8'5) -
Built In Storage -
Shower Room - 2.18m x 1.17m (7'2 x 3'10) -
Tenure - Leasehold. Residue of 999 year lease. Share of Freehold for each resident.
Service Charges - £850 per annum. £100 Ground rent per annum. Island based managing agent.
Council Tax - Band B
Services - Unconfirmed electric, water and drainage
Agents Note - Our particulars are designed to give a fair description of the property, but if there is any point of special importance to you we will be pleased to check the information for you. None of the appliances or services have been tested, should you require to have tests carried out, we will be happy to arrange this for you. Nothing in these particulars is intended to indicate that any carpets or curtains, furnishings or fittings, electrical goods (whether wired in or not), gas fires or light fitments, or any other fixtures not expressly included, are part of the property offered for sale.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde Esplanade Station0.3 miles
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station0.5 miles
- Ryde Pier Head Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The Wright Estate Agency is one of the major Independent Island Owned estate agencies on the Isle of Wight. We specialize in residential sales and everything to do with moving home. We offer a comprehensive moving service and are able to advise on surveys, solicitors, mortgages, damp and timber work, removals etc.
With Five High Profile offices located in prominent positions in the towns we aim to maximize our effectiveness on your behalf. All branches are computer linked
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31117047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.