Briarswood, Biddulph. ST8 6BW
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Spacious Accommodation Over 3 Floors
- Two Bathrooms & Ground Floor W.C
- Impressive Sized Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Generous Sized Corner Plot
- Detached Double Garage To The Rear
- Sought After Development With No Upward Chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Whittaker & Biggs
Modern 5 bedroom properties in Biddulph are few, therefore we are delighted to present you with this detached family home having fantastic sized accommodation over set over 3 floors with great potential to further extend, if desired.
Offering a prominent corner position, within this sought after location, this exceptional property also has an impressive frontage a well as a fantastic sized rear garden, unusual for such a modern build.
Not apparent from its frontage, there is also a detached double garage located to the rear, which is a great asset to such a sizeable family home.
Also worthy of mentioning has to be the front views on the horizon which are another welcomed feature of the property.
Internally there is a spacious hallway that greats you upon arrival with an attractive wooden staircase giving access to the 2 further floors of spacious accommodation which includes 5 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, including a superb master suite with good sized en suite.
The top floor offers versatile use with 2 bedrooms each with those previously mentioned views creating an ideal teenage suite or perfect for those working from home.
The ground floor assists family living perfectly with an impressive sized open plan living kitchen having French doors to the rear, as well as a generous family lounge with it's lovely bay window, each allowing a pleasant outlook over the rear gardens.
The location of Briarswood will appeal to many purchasers being on the peripheral of Biddulph & it's amenities, as well as a choice of good local schools close by.
With lifestyle in mind, the property is well placed with immediate access from the development via the nature reserve to Halls Road recreational grounds, with its tennis courts & well equipped children's park, as well as available access to Biddulph Valley walk way.
There are also good road links to neighbouring Cheshire towns, Congleton & Macclesfield.
Due to the age of the property, there are also economical benefits to be gained, as well as the benefit of no upward chain.
Briarswood, Biddulph. ST8 6BW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Congleton Station2.7 miles
- Kidsgrove Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Buying a home may be one of the most expensive purchases you will ever make. So choose the right Estate Agency to make your life a little easier.
Whittaker & Biggs is the longest established practice of its type in the area dating back to 1931 when it operated the Livestock Market and offices in Congleton town centre.
The firm now have estate agency offices sited in prime locations in Macclesfield, Leek, Congleton and Biddulph with fully qualified valuers in each. There are six P
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11233554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Biddulph. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.