Hilversum Crescent, London, SE22
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Roof Terrace
- Own private entrance
- 1 large double bedroom
- Private Terrace
Hilversum Crescent is located in the crux of the ever popular neighbourhood between East Dulwich and North Dulwich. The property itself is located in a quiet surrounds. You benefit from the best of both worlds with a bustling high street on Lordship Lane featuring acclaimed independent restaurants, bars, stores and galleries while in the other direction is the calm and class of Dulwich and Herne Hill.
Transport is excellent - city rail links are on offer from both East Dulwich and North Dulwich station both within easy walking distance. Regular trains to London Bridge through Peckham Rye and Queens Road, both of which are on the Overground, means that you are never far from where you need to be. Bus links are also extensive from Lordship Lane and East Dulwich Grove covering across the river and beyond.
Hilversum Crescent, London, SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Dulwich Station0.3 miles
- North Dulwich Station0.3 miles
- Denmark Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Truepenny's are an independently run, boutique agency located on Lordship Lane specialising in Dulwich and surrounding areas. We have built upon our extensive knowledge of this stunning location by employing like-minded people who know the area and property like the back of their hand. We have created a unique office with a pure 'get up and go' reputation, we define ourselves on our outstanding personal and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truepenny's Property Consultants, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.