Forest Close, Coed Eva, Cwmbran
- Extended detached family home.
- three bedrooms.
- Driveway and garage.
- Cul de sac location.
- Sought after area.
- Access to major link roads.
Situated in an attractive cul de sac in a sought after location, within close proximity to the local town and its shopping centre.
Situated in an attractive cul de sac, this extended family home offers plenty of downstairs space for a growning family. Exceptionally well presented throughout, with a large kitchen/dining room.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch & hallway, lounge and extended kitchen/dining room which has an excellent range of built-in appliances. To the first floor there is three bedrooms and a four piece suite modern bathroom.
The front and rear gardens have been extensively and attractively landscaped and there is a large driveway for off road parking. The rear garden is divided into areas for seating, a lawn, and sun terraces for al-fresco dining.
Laminate flooring, double glazed window to front and storage cupboard.
Stairs to first floor.
WC and sink.
Lounge 13' 5" x 14' 7" ( 4.09m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, gas fire, wooden doors to dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 5" x 30' ( 6.22m x 9.14m )
Range of wall and base units, range cooker, electric plate, buit in appliances, tiled flooring and double glazed windows and french door to rear.
Carpet, double glazed window to side, cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 15' ( 4.06m x 4.57m )
Carpet, built in wardrobe, one radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.72m )
Carpet, built in wardrobe and one radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 10' ( 2.82m x 3.05m )
One radiator, carpet, cupboard and double glazed window to front.
Four piece suite comprising of toilet, bath, shower and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and walls.
Lawn, decking area and patio.
Single garage. Parking on drive for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Forest Close, Coed Eva, Cwmbran
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cwmbran Station1.8 miles
- Risca & Pontymister Station3.0 miles
- Rogerstone Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWM304020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.