Exeter Road, Ivybridge, PL21 0DW
- UPGRADES voucher £5,000 to personalise your new home!
- Spacious open plan kitchen / family area
- Excellent corner position
- Feature bay window
- Separate utility cupboard
- French doors leading from large kitchen area to garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and fitted wardrobes
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- We are a 5 star builder
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
Plot 66 The Warton is a beautiful render finished detached home.
When you enter this home you walk into a spacious hallway with downstairs cloakroom and utility cupboard. Off the hall you will find a bright and spacious lounge with feature bay window.
The open plan kitchen/dining/family area is truly the heart of this home and is flooded with natural light from the large window in the family area and French doors leading out to the large West-facing private garden.
Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms and one large single. The master bedroom is complete with fitted wardrobe and private en suite shower room. The family bathroom offers a bath and separate shower cubicle.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and long driveway parking for multiple cars.
Why buy a new home?
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian home†
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer various schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
All Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only.
- Lounge - 4.15 x 4.11 metre
- Kitchen/dining/family area - 4.25 x 7.2 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.03 x 2.88 metre
- Bedroom two - 2.47 x 3.82 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.15 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.28 x 3.3 metre
Exeter Road, Ivybridge, PL21 0DW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station0.6 miles
About the development
- Sales Office is now open, call us to book your appointment
- Selling fast development, enquire now to not miss out
- Superb location, nestled in the rolling Devon countryside
- Perfect for those looking for rural surroundings, but having the convenience of great access routes
- Ivybridge is ideally situated on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, meaning there are endless scenic walks to be enjoyed and plenty of local pubs and restaurants
- Great schemes available to get you moving, call our friendly Sales Team for more details
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.