Whitley Road, Thornhill Edge
Mullwood sits in an elevated position, enjoying assured privacy from Whitley Road and appreciating the fabulous views which are certainly a desirable attribute for today's discerning buyer.
With ample parking and wrap around gardens, steps lead to the main entrance of the property which has handsome architecture which includes a stunning Orangery.
The entrance hall is laid with a stunning terracotta floor which flows to the cloaks cupboard and charming wash room facilities.
The dining kitchen with breakfast bar is arranged with a bank of wall and base cabinets in dove grey. With rose gold fitments, the kitchen includes a range oven. Indesit dishwasher, microwave oven and Villeroy and Boch ceramic sink with hot and cold filter tap. Space is provided for an American Fridge Freezer and with a separate utility room, laundry duties are kept free from the kitchen. A dining table sits before the French doors which allows for uninterrupted views across the countryside and connects the exterior with the interior perfectly.
The sitting room which can be open plan to the Orangery is a fabulous large room with the central focal point being the Contura wood burning stove with 3 sided glass installation. The fireplace is bracketed by two sets of external French Doors leading out to the side elevation. The natural light flowing through the reception rooms and the scenery in the background provides a fabulous tranquil setting, especially when enjoying the panoramic views from the Orangery.
The first floor has four double bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying the far reaching views and appreciating both shower ensuite facilities and walk in wardrobe ready for new owners to personalise to their own specifications. A further bedroom with elegant feature wall paper is used as a single bedroom but would comfortably support a double bedroom and also has ensuite provisions.
The landing is a real feature point of Mullwood, with dramatic lighting, spacious proportions and reading area set before the window, this area lends itself perfectly as a study or work from home area is so required.
The house bathroom is particularly mesmerising with eye catching interior flair and large dimensions allowing for a free standing tub bath and double walk in shower, the room further includes a wash basin with cabinets and low level w.c.
The utility room is on the first floor which is a perfect place to complete household laundry duties, close to the rear entrance, access to the garden is ideally located.
The property has another spacious zone, suitable as home office space if all bedrooms are required, the study area leads to the second floor, with door access for distinct separation from the annexe or connectivity to the main house if needed.
The main house enjoys underfloor heating in the Orangery, master bedroom ensuite and dining kitchen.
UPPER MULLWOOD ANNEXE The two bedroom annexe has living kitchen with Juliette balcony and currently is receiving a complete refit of a new bathroom suite with shower. The entrance hall to the annexe is equipped as a boot room with plumbing for a washing machine. This is a fabulous area to decloak before entering the staircase to the reception area. The landing to the annexe has a low ground closet for storage.
Presented to an exceptionally high standard the annexe has its own separate alarm and utilities. Access is gained internally from the study zone and externally via the side entrance.
EXTERIOR A sweeping driveway leads to the property with ample parking for several vehicles and a single garage. A raised patio sits to the south facing elevation with dual entrance staircases and wrought iron railings creating a stunning kerb side appeal. Privacy is assured given the elevated position of the property and with sunshine guaranteed for the majority of the day, the patio connects perfectly with the main house and is a great space to entertain and dine in those summer months. With entrance to the landscaped rear gardens approached via either side, all the hard work has been carried out for you so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the lovely setting.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Whitley Road, Thornhill Edge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station1.1 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.2 miles
- Mirfield Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Yorkshire's Finest were established to provide a tailored and premium service for vendors and purchasers looking for bespoke and outstanding properties, in the fine county of Yorkshire.
With our professional and dedicated service, we specialise in presenting your property to attract the best possible interest and sale price. We use a combination of bespoke techniques to sell your property that include premium adverts on Rightmove in addition to marketing on numerous other websites. We a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102631007106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yorkshire's Finest, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.