43 Kingston Road, New Malden, KT3
- Retirement Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Direct Access To Patio Area
- Modernised Throughout
- Close To Good Bus Links
- Short Walk To New Malden High Street & Station
- Easy Reach Of A3
- Easy Access To Kingston Town Centre
Tenure: Leasehold, 1 years remaining
A beautifully presented ground floor retirement flat ideally located just a short walk from excellent bus links and New Malden high street with its wide range of shops and amenities and mainline station with train into London Waterloo.
This property comprises a spacious entrance hall with ample storage, double bedroom with fitted storage, modernised bathroom with walk in shower and fitted kitchen open to the living room with space for dining table and door onto a small patio area leading to the communal grounds.
This property further benefits from entry phone system, communal area and gardens for residents and car park to rear.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
43 Kingston Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.3 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.9 miles
- Berrylands Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Kingston upon Thames
Suite 7 First Floor Cranmore Drive Shirley Solihull B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1275381-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Kingston upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.