Parkhouse Court, Hatfield AL10 9QZ
- CHAIN FREE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS INCLUDING GALLERIA SHOPPING CENTRE
- VERY LONG LEASE WITH LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- PERFECT BUY TO LET £1300-£1400 APPROX RENT PCM
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN ADDED IN 2020
- VIEWINGS CAN BE BOOKED 24/7 THROUGH EWEMOVE WELWYN GARDEN CITY & HATFIELD
- GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £285,000
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- VERY LONG LEASE
Tenure: Leasehold, 142 years remaining
This apartment was only re-decorated in 2020 and was tenant for a year with the property being sold vacant in December 2021.
As you enter the block you are welcomed with a modern communal area, with lift access to all floors. The property has a large hallway space which has the essential storage space.
The bathroom fitted in 2020 is modern, fully tiled with plenty of storage under the sink, including a heated towel rack, bath with over over head.
The property is within easy access of Hatfield main line station, A1M and A414 road links.
The Master bedroom is very spacious with a large double glazed window, radiator and entrance to the MODERN EN-SUITE.
The second bedroom is a double with a perfect size for wardrobes, a double bed and is modern with carpet.
The heart of the flat is the Lounge area which is open plan and with access through the french doors onto the JULIETTE BALCONY!
The kitchen is MODERN with all new appliances including, integrated Electric Oven and Hob, Fridge/ Freezer and a Washer/Dryer.
The flat includes off street parking, residents and visitors permit.
Hatfield also offers a number of good schools, local shops including the Galleria which incorporates a large number of retail outlets and restaurants plus an Odeon cinema.
CALL EWEMOVE WELWYN GARDEN CITY AND HATFIELD TO BOOK A VIEWING ASAP!
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- MODERN APARTMENT
- CHAIN FREE
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND RESIDENTS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE
- Ground Rent:
£240 Every 12 Months
- Service Charge:
£1500 Every 6 Months
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Welwyn Garden City) - Property Reference 41743
Parkhouse Court, Hatfield AL10 9QZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.0 miles
- Welham Green Station2.3 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station3.0 miles
About the agent
EweMove, Covering East of England
Cavendish House Littlewood Drive, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK’s Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple – the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 41743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Covering East of England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.