Lee Park, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Beautiful first floor accommodation
- Very spacious accommodation
- High spec kitchen
- Close to Blackheath Village
Located on one of Blackheaths most desirable tree lined residential streets, the light and bright apartment is decorated throughout in modern neutral tones and retains many period features.
Entrance hall, double bedroom, bright sitting room opening onto the modern well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, bathroom and separate utility room.
Front door into communal hall way and stairs up to the first floor. Personal front door into
Wood laminate flooring.
Sash window to the rear. Wood laminate flooring. Coving and skirtings. wide archway through to the kitchen
A modern well equipped kitchen finished in high gloss white with contrasting work tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, washer dryer and full height fridge freezer. Electric hob, dual oven and extractor. Sash window to the rear.
Fitted in white with chrome fittings. Close coupled flush WC. Corner basin. Window to the side.
Set to the front with a large sash window.
Fitted in white with chrome fittings and comprising panel bath. Corner shower and glazed shower screen. Close coupled flush WC. Pedestal basin . Large sash window. Ceramic tiling to walls and floor.
Communal gardens to the rear.
Whilst we endeavour to make out particulars as accurate as possible, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact us and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Lee Park, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackheath Station0.8 miles
- Hither Green Station1.9 miles
- Kidbrooke Station1.2 miles
About the agent
London Key acts for prospective buyers or tenants of residential property.
We also act for Companies relocating employees to London and will assist the employee and their family in finding the right property whether to buy or rent.
When buying or renting a property in the UK, agents act for the seller / landlord. At London Key we act for you and represent your interests. London Key is your personal agent. Why pay for such a service? London Key will save you time and money by searc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LKL1000163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Key, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.