Stammers Hill, Fulking
- Older style cottage
- Lovely location in the heart of this lovely hamlet
- Requiring some updating
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Stammers Hill, Fulking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishersgate Station3.8 miles
- Portslade Station3.8 miles
- Southwick Station3.9 miles
About the agent
H.J. Burt is an independent partnership which originated in Steyning in 1887 as auctioneers and valuers advising the neighbouring land owning and farming communities.
Based on our local knowledge and experience, we have well established and high profile estate agency and letting offices in the old market town of Steyning and in the village of Henfield, together with our associate London Office in Park Lane, Mayfair. These are backed up by the partners' professional expertise as Chartere
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9815309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.