Hanson Drive, Warwick, CV34
- **OPEN HOUSE - Saturday, 4th of December** - By appointment only
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Downstairs guest WC
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Great School Catchment
- 8-minute drive to Leamington & Warwick Town Centres
- EPC Rating - B
- South Facing Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Immaculate, Move In Condition
- 7 Years of NHBC Warranty
The private south facing garden has a paved patio area that is ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining. The rest of the garden is laid to lawn and there is a path leading to the rear access.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms with enough space for king size beds. The family bathroom is finished with down lights and a sleek 3-piece bathroom set.
Opening early next year, the community will enjoy a brand-new Local Centre with a Coop supermarket, nursery, bistro, amongst other shops and services.
1.41m x 1.29m (4'7" x 4'2")
4.29m x 3.71m (14'0" x 12'2")
1.39m x 0.88m (4'6" x 2'10")
4.61m x 3.01m (15'1" x 9'10")
1.99m x 0.80m (6'6" x 2'7")
4.43m x 2.56m (14'6" x 8'4")
2.87m x 2.00m (9'4" x 6'6")
2.24m x 1.95m (7'4" x 6'4")
All measurements are approximate and quoted in metric with imperial equivalents and for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on. The fixtures, fittings and appliances referred to have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Internal photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property. All images and floorplans representing this property both online and offline by Newman Sales and Lettings are the copyright of Newman Sales and Lettings, and must not be duplicated without our expressed prior permissions. Free valuations available - contact Newman Estate Agents.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst these particulars are believed to be correct and are given in good faith, they are not warranted, and any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof and areas, measurements and distances are given as a guide only. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. Nothing within the particulars shall be deemed to be a statement as to the structural condition, nor the working order of services and appliances.
Hanson Drive, Warwick, CV34
About the agent
Free Booklet - ‘10 Costly Mistakes Sellers Make’
Would you like to know the 10 most costly mistakes sellers make and how to avoid them?
For a FREE booklet call Newman Sales and Lettings now.
There are many pitfalls when selling a property and these can cost you two of your most valuable commodities, time and money.
This booklet is full of useful advice which could save you thousands of pounds.
Don’t sell your property without reading this booklet first.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX136605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.