Coniston Way, RH2
- Set in a popular residential road, close to Wray Common and just a 15 minute walk to Redhill train station
- Vacant, No forward chain,1960's detached house has been well maintained but will require some further updating
- large open plan sitting/dining/family space opening onto the kitchen
- Off street parking and garage, to the rear is a southerly facing garden with patio
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Halliwell Marks
Coniston Way, RH2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redhill Station0.6 miles
- Reigate Station1.1 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We are a completely independent estate agent based in Reigate. Our team, with over 100 years of estate agency experience combined, offer clients a personal approach, with an efficient and highly professional service alongside exceptional value for money, where our profits come second to our client's needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halliwell Marks, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.