Chesterfield Drive, Marton
- A Beautifully Presented Five Bedroom Detached House
- Built by Gentoo on this Popular Marton Development
- Fabulous Corner Plot with a Generous Size Private Rear Garden
- 33ft Plus Open Plan Kitchen Family Dining Room & Separate Utility Room
- Further Two Reception Rooms
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway Offering Parking for Approximately Four Cars & Double Detached Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
With staircase to the first floor, tiled floor and under stairs cupboard.
3.78m x 5.54m
With inset contemporary electric fire.
3.1m x 3.5m
With bay to the front elevation.
1.65m x 1.02m
With wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, and floor.
Kitchen Diner/Family Room
10.26m x 3.68m
With a stunning range of fitted wall and floor units, island, double oven, hob with extractor over, tiled floor, spotlighting and French doors opening to the rear garden.
With a range of fitted units, integrated washing machine and side access door.
4.06m x 3.84m
With fitted bedroom furniture.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.29m x 1.07m
Modern suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, and heated towel rail.
3.38m x 3.7m
With laminate flooring and built-in wardrobes.
2.62m x 1.07m
Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
4.3m x 2.8m
With laminate flooring, window seat and built-in wardrobes.
2.95m x 3.56m
With laminate flooring.
2.5m x 2.97m
With a range of built-in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
2.26m x 2.54m
Modern white suite comprising bath, floating basin, low level WC, tiled floor, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and spotlighting.
Externally the property occupies a fabulous plot with driveway leading to a double detached garage with pitched roof. Front garden and to the rear there is a large private garden mainly laid to lawn with decked area and patio.
3.73m x 3.84m
reducing to 3'0 Additionally, an extension has been added to the side of the property with bi-folding doors.
Chesterfield Drive, Marton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gypsy Lane Station1.0 miles
- Nunthorpe Station1.2 miles
- Marton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Michael Poole Nunthorpe ideally located in the heart of this sought after village, providing free parking and selling and renting properties in Nunthorpe, Marton, Ormesby, Guisborough, Great Ayton, Stokesley or surrounding villages. Managed by Partner David Poole with a dedicated team of estate agents and letting agents we can assist in all you property needs.
Their experience will provide confidence in your search for an Estate Agent In Nunthorpe or Letting a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID210505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.