Charles Street, Hemel Hempstead
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Contemporary kitchens with integrated washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Stylish bathrooms with rainfall shower
- Fitted carpet to bedrooms
- Oak effect flooring throughout the hall/living areas and kitchens
- Secure allocated parking and bicycle hoops
- Private audio entry to apartments
- Great transport links to London
** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ** FINAL PLOT REMAINING ** DON'T MISS OUT** Two bedroom luxury apartment; lower ground floor available with allocated parking, located in close proximity to great transport links. Don't miss out! Call us today to find out more!
An exclusive collection of just six 1 & 2 bedroom apartments located on Charles Street. The properties are finished to a high specification and include contemporary kitchens, stylish bathrooms and secure allocated parking.
Hemel Hempstead is located in the heart of the commuter belt making it a fantastic place to buy property for commuters, young professionals and families and alike. The town boasts great transport links to London by train into Euston in approximately 30 minutes and also North to Birmingham. Green line runs buses to London and Luton airport and the local buses take you to towns such as St Albans, Watford and Luton. The M1 and M25 Motorways are both close by as is the A41.
The town centre is a great place to shop. There's the Marlowes Shopping Centre, an indoor mall featuring a range of independent and well-known high street shops. There is also Riverside, the newest addition to the shopping area, which is attractively landscaped around the River Gade and features many favourite high street stores as well as a bustling, cafe society feel with a wide range of eateries, many with outdoor seating facilities. For something unique, why not stroll down to the Old Town High Street and browse the wide selection of boutique style shops, restaurants and cafes.
Hemel Hempstead also offers a great range of pubs, restaurants and bars. For those that prefer the great outdoors, Gadebridge Park has been developed for recreation with cycle paths, scenic walk
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Charles Street, Hemel Hempstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.8 miles
- Apsley Station1.2 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hemel Hempstead Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Hemel Hempstead
Our team know the area an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD108762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.