Felpham, Bognor Regis
- Central Felpham
- Spacious Two Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Gas Fired Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Self Contained Entrance
- Resident Manager
- Modern Fitments To Kitchen & Bathroom
- Shopping & Other Amenities Within Walking Distance
- Promenade, Beachfront & Associated Cafes Nearby
- Bus Services Passing
- No Forward Chain
Entry phone, stairs to
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
19' 6" (5.95m) x 16' 8" (5.08m) (Overall):
Two radiators, two wall light points, electric shower in surround, entry phone, central heating thermostat.
10' 0" (3.04m) x 6' 7" (2m):
Refitted with stainless steel sink unit, range of work surfaces with drawer and cupboards under, fitted eye level wall cupboards, four burner ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor/light over and under oven beneath, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas fired boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating, tiled splashbacks.
11' 3" (3.42m) x 10' 10" (3.3m) (Plus depth of wardrobes cupboards to one wall):
10' 10" (3.3m) x 6' 3" (1.9m):
With floor entry shower, wash basin, WC, full height ceramic tiling to walls, light/shaver point, mirror fronted cabinet, radiator, extractor vent, walk in airing cupboard with factory lagged hot water tank.
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
The property is surrounded by maintained gardens with lawns, flower borders, shrubs and mature trees with associated pathways in and around the development.
Car parking is provided on a first come, first served basis with additional room in the nearby public car park for overflow and visitor parking.
The property is held on a 125 year lease with approximately 92 years remaining.
Approximately £215 per calendar month this includes items such as manager salary, gardening and maintenance, water rates, buildings insurance, window cleaning and external decoration.
Felpham, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station0.9 miles
- Barnham Station3.0 miles
- Ford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Let us help you get moving!
We provide a wide range of comprehensive services for the sale of residential properties in West Sussex.
At Gilbert & Cleveland we have built our reputation on giving home buyers and sellers just what they want - a brilliant service they can rely on.
Our clients tell us they value honesty, trust and reliability. We always aim to exceed expectations; it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GCBCC_639751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Cleveland, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.