Land At Peterchurch Road, Peterchurch, Hereford
- Residential Development Site
- Total site area circa 1.6 acres
- Planning permission for 10 dwellings
- Prominent location in an idyllic rural location
- No Section 106 or affordable housing on this site.
**LAND WITH PLANNING PERMISSION** An excellent development opportunity to acquire a 1.6 acre parcel of land with granted planning permission for the erection of 10 private dwellings. (no Section 106 or affordable housing required on this site)
**LAND WITH PLANNING PEMISSION FOR 10 DWELLINGS**
A superb development opportunity to acquire this level Greenfield site with planning permission for the erection of 10 private dwellings & no Section 106 or affordable housing required. The is located in Peterchurch, Herefordshire site extends to approximately 1.6 acres within a spectacular rural setting. There is also direct vehicular access from the B4348.
A technical pack has been prepared and is available upon request.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
CGI's & design layouts have been are provided by the seller an indication of the type of units that can be placed here,
The village of Peterchurch is located in Herefordshire's Golden Valley, directly off the B4348 . The property is situated 12 miles due west of the City of Hereford and 10 miles east of the market town of Hay-on-Wye.
We understand that water, electricity and foul drainage are all available from the B4348. We have not carried any tests in to this regard, however Interested parties are advised to conduct their own investigations.
Freehold with vacant possession
A technical pack has been prepared and is available upon request .
The site can be viewed from the road (B4348). Interested parties may view the property unaccompanied provided they are in possession of a copy of these particulars. Please not that interested parties viewing unaccompanied do so at their own risk.
Alternatively, by appointment with the sole agents:
Peter Alan Land & New Homes
Marketed by Social Media
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Land At Peterchurch Road, Peterchurch, Hereford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hereford Station10.5 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan (incorporating PA Black) has enjoyed success in Monmouth for the last 4 years. It welcomes a newly appointed Manager in March 2016, who has vast experience in the market place with an evident drive for success. Peter Alan are now offering bespoke marketing packages for properties of all values as we focus on being the 'Agent of Choice' in 2016.
Peter Alan provide solutions for executive and individual homes which benefit from both local and national exposure to achieve the ma
Disclaimer - Property reference MMT301335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by pa black, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.