Hamilton Road, Ryde
- * Three DOUBLE bedroom detached bungalow
- * Immaculately presented throughout
- * Extensively refurbished
- * Popular residential estate
- * Quiet secluded cul-de-sac location
- * Garage & driveway
- * Well maintained gardens
- * Gas central heating
- * Contemporary fitted kitchen
- * Modern family bathroom
ENTRANCE A small set of stone steps via the front gardens lead to the main entrance door.
ENTRANCE HALL Wide entrance hall way with doors to all accommodation. Two built-in storage cupboards, one housing combi boiler.
SITTING ROOM 16' 3" x 12' 4" (4.96m x 3.76m) A very bright and spacious dual aspect sitting room that has adequate capacity to also accommodate a family dining table. A very large window to the front elevation provides a huge source of natural light.
KITCHEN 12' 9" x 10' 4" (3.89m x 3.15m) A smart modern kitchen with a range of fitted floor and wall units, and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated double oven and dishwasher. Gas hob and extractor unit over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for a large fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar with drawers under. Side door to garden.
BEDROOM 1 11' 9" x 9' 11" (3.589m x 3.03m) A good size double bedroom with large window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 7' 4" (3.57m x 2.25m) Double bedroom with window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM 3/DINING ROOM 11' 8" x 8' 11" (3.58m x 2.72m) Currently utilised as a dining room, this double room benefits from large sliding patio doors that lead out to the rear garden.
BATHROOM A recently installed spacious modern family bathroom, benefiting from underfloor heating, large panelled bath, walk-in shower enclosure, wc, and wash hand basin with vanity unit under. Chrome heated towel rail. Double frosted windows.
GARDENS The property is set within easily maintained wrap-around gardens, mostly gravelled with a tiered rear garden with paved patio/seating area, and raised borders and vegetable plots. To the front gardens there is a wide range of mature shrubs, and rockery plantings.
PARKING Separate garage with power and lighting, and driveway parking.
HEATING Gas central heating.
SERVICES All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band "D".
LOFT Large fully boarded loft, with pull-down access ladder.
Hamilton Road, Ryde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station1.1 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station1.1 miles
- Ryde Pier Head Station1.4 miles
About the agent
As the Isle of Wight's largest independently owned estate agency Hose Rhodes Dickson continues to offer 'friendly service and local knowledge' throughout our 7 branches.
We can help with:
- Residential Sales & Lettings,
- Country Homes,
- Commercial Property,
- Surveys & Valuations, and Mortgages.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276039147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.