13 Kittlegairy Crescent, Peebles EH45 9NJ
- Modern detached family villa (2011) offering flexible layout
- 3 public rooms, kitchen, utility and breakfast room
- Downstairs study/bedroom 5 and W.C.
- 4 bedrooms (2 en suite) and bathroom
- Quiet estate beside unspoiled open countryside
- GCH, DG, double garage and driveway
- Easily maintained corner plot
- EPC C
Tel Agent or
This extremely spacious detached villa (Taylor Wimpey 2011) occupies a corner plot with many attractive and a view of the hills. Freshly presented throughout, its comfortable accommodation (208 sqm including garage) will easily adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of modern life. There is a large sitting room with French doors opening into the dining room off which is a large conservatory/garden room. A large fully fitted kitchen, walk-through breakfast room, utility room, toilet compartment and versatile bedroom5/study are also found on the ground floor. The extensive master bedroom boasts generous in-built wardrobes and bright en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms (one also enjoying the luxury of an en suite shower room) plus a family bathroom.
Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing.
A double integral garage and this corner plot is designed for ease of maintenance with sheltered patios.
Tel Agent out with office hours).
The property and has been valued by surveyors at £445,000 and the Home Report is available on the ESPC web site.
The lies in Council Tax band G and has a C rated Energy Performance Certificate
The carpets, blinds, oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher are included in the sale price.
Quietly located on the outskirts of Peebles, Kittlegairy Avenue forms part of a high calibre residential development comprising similar homes. It is approximately one mile from the Tweed Bridge (B7062) and very heart of the town. The Tweed Valley is an area of outstanding beauty which straddles the world famous salmon-fishing river. A Royal Burgh since 1152, this major Borders town offers numerous annual attractions including an Art Festival, Rugby Sevens tournament and Jazz Festival. There are ample outdoor pursuits including fishing, walking, golf, swimming, mountain-biking, cycling and horse riding. It offers a choice of 3 primary schools and a large High School. Speciality stores, coffee shops, bistros and restaurants abound. Peebles is only 23 miles south of Edinburgh with regular bus services which has attracted many commuters.
5.58m x 4m
2.8m x 3.95m
4.8m x 3.1m
3.5m x 3.55m
2.5m x 2.4m
1.95m x 2.3m
2.6m x 3.05m
4.47m x 4.65m
En Suite Shower room
1.68m x 2.62m
3.95m x 4.23m
Second En Suite Shower room
1.52m x 1.34m
2.82m x 3.77m
3.7m x 2.65m
3.7m x 2.62m
13 Kittlegairy Crescent, Peebles EH45 9NJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stow Station12.3 miles
About the agent
Drummond Miller Property are a one stop shop for estate agency, conveyancing and lettings. Our highly experienced team is committed to delivering more by offering great communication plus a transparent and personable service tailored to meet a variety of needs and budgets. We have a network of five offices across central Scotland and a dedicated team of people on hand to provide the personal service you expect and deserve.
We make the process of selling your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 179338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.