Coin Street, South Bank
- Let type:
- Long term
- Part Furnished/Furnished
- 1 Bedroom
- Small development
- High ceilings
- Close to Waterloo Station
- Long Let
Transport links from Waterloo are excellent and London's South Bank with its array of cultural attractions is close by.
Coin Street, South Bank
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterloo East Station0.1 miles
- Waterloo Station0.2 miles
- Southwark Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Frank Harris & Co. is a central London-based estate agent with over 40 years of
success in the business. During this time, we have built up an in-depth understanding of the areas we cover, which include Bloomsbury, Kings Cross, Barbican, the City,
Clerkenwell, South Bank and Waterloo.
Many of the team at Frank Harris & Co. live and work within these areas, so we have
first-hand local knowledge to share, as well as real understanding of the unique cha
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31121124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Harris & Co., South Bank & Waterloo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.