St Thomas Hill, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Short Walk to UKC
- Walking Distance to City Centre, West Station & Shops
- On Regular Bus Route
- Allocated Parking Space
- Integrated Appliances
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- New UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Lounge & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
This lovely cosy home is always popular with our students and will go quickly, so please call Page & Co now on
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: PRS (PRS008007)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0128343)
St Thomas Hill, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.6 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.1 miles
- Sturry Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Page & Co Property Services is a friendly and independently run family business. With over 20 years' of experience in the property market covering Canterbury and the surrounding villages. We provide a personal, professional and unrivaled service that is second to none. Customer recommendations and word of mouth are the foundations of our business and we know how to cater and tailor our services to all of our client's needs in both sales and lettings.
We offer a vibrant, fresh and passio
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 43_PAGE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Co Property Services Ltd, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.